PAST works collaboratively with educators, businesses and industry to co-create innovative strategies designed to give real meaning to educational content through …
• School design for districts
• Professional development for educators
• Hybrid teaching models as innovative teaching methods
• Student programs, design challenges & workshops
• Learning Labs in partnership with business & industry
• Ethnographic analytical tools to provide statistical research
Online LearningPAST offers a variety of dynamic Online courses for educators of every field in all grade levels on relevant, innovative topics that connect theory to practice. Designed for individual or group participants, courses are delivered through a combination of instructional podcasts, videos and live virtual class meetings.
School DesignThe PAST School Design team approaches learning from a transdisciplinary stance using principles of design and build programs that address real world issues and engage students and teachers in a learning partnership.
The PAST Knowledge Capture Team conducts internal (in-house) and external evaluation, monitoring program reliability through a culturally relevant, mixed methods approach. Our ethnographic methodology includes structured observations, interviews, focus groups, questionnaires and online surveys. We report out through engaging presentations that demonstrate your work.