- Class Location: Virgin Islands Environmental Resource Station
June 7, 2017 - June 17, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Class Location: Ohio/ The PAST Innovation Lab
January 10, 2017 - May 23, 2017
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Don’t Miss the Trip!
Global Sustainability – the study of sustainability through the lenses of environment, historic populations, and medicinal plants touching on health, archaeology, business, history, and trade.
Where: The PAST Innovaiton Lab, Virgin Islands Environmental Resource Station
- Research – presentations and online work
- Snorkeling – Lameshur, Salt Pond, Hansen Bay, Hurricane Hole, Cinnamon Bay. USVI and Tortola and Norman Islands, BVI
- Hiking – Yawzi, Reef Bay, Tektite, Annaburg, Rams Head
- Includes: airline tickets, airport transfers, taxi’s, ferries, lodging, sheets, all meals, snorkeling equipment, snorkeling classes, checkout snorkel, boat trips to reefs, evening speakers, lab fees for research facilities, fish watcher’s guides, kayaking, night snorkels, and hiking trail guides. NOT included – passport and baggage fees.
Click here for more information about this course.