JOIN THE MOVEMENT
This movement expands tangible actions for access and equity.
Girls Who Lead powers positive role models, mentors, programs, opportunities, and a community of practice that has long-term impact across humanity.
Girls Who Lead is inclusive and utilizes the stories and experiences of girls and young women to model leadership, make the world a safer, more collaborative, and captivating future for us all.
Girls Who Lead supports young women pursuing STEM careers and endeavoring to become global leaders. Brilliance, ambition, and confidence have no gender.
Girls Who Lead promotes the hopes and ambitions of the next generation of thinkers and tinkerers.
You ask how can I help?
Share our messages on social media. #GirlsWhoLead #YearOfInnovation
Women hold only 5% of CEO positions- Donate $5
Women hold only 20 of the 100 seats in the US Senate- Donate $20
50% of the workforce are women
but only hold 24% of STEM jobs- Donate $50
Inspiring the Next Generation of Leaders
Councilwoman Elizabeth Brown | City of Columbus:
- Lisa Boyle | Chocolate Cafe: Watch on YouTube
- Eva Bradshaw | NCWIT: Watch on YouTube
- Melanie Deis | Stat: Watch on YouTube
- Amanda Golden | Designing Local: Watch on YouTube
- Rhonda Johnson | City of Columbus:Watch on YouTube
- Candace Kamensky | MaxTech: Watch on YouTube
- Susan Moffatt-Bruce | OSU Wexner Medical Center: Watch on YouTube
- Azuka Mumin | COSI: Watch on YouTube
- Christine Scheider | Park National Bank: Watch on YouTube
- Kirsten Sheely | WSA Architects: Watch on YouTube
- Angela Siefer | NDIA: Watch on YouTube>
- Ruth Sternberg | Columbus State: Watch on YouTube
- Kelly Trent | Raymond Golf Course: Watch on YouTube
Raising the Next Generation of Leaders
Community Opportunities That Support Girls Who Lead 2017
Check out these upcoming events that are taking place around our community support girls who lead! If you know of an event that is not listed, feel free to send it to us!